Carrying acid in public without “good reason” will be outlawed, and sales to under-18s banned, following a series of horrific attacks. Home Secretary Amber Rudd announced the crackdown, as she also vowed to cut...
- US Government Shutdown Enters Third Day As Congress Delays Vote
- Home Office Faces Civil Liberties Probe Over Storing Of 20m Mugshots
- Democrats And Republicans Trade Blame Over Continuing US Government Shutdown
- Thousands Protest Donald Trump’s ‘Racism And Misogyny’
- Urgent Review Of £300m Contract Needed In Wake Of Carillion, Say MPs