Britain’s “inadequate” and “outdated” housing laws are failing to prioritise tenant safety, a damning report commissioned by Shelter has found. Current provisions are “piecemeal”, according to the research conducted by the Universities of Bristol...
- US Government Shutdown Enters Third Day As Congress Delays Vote
- Home Office Faces Civil Liberties Probe Over Storing Of 20m Mugshots
- Democrats And Republicans Trade Blame Over Continuing US Government Shutdown
- Thousands Protest Donald Trump’s ‘Racism And Misogyny’
- Urgent Review Of £300m Contract Needed In Wake Of Carillion, Say MPs