Britain’s “inadequate” and “outdated” housing laws are failing to prioritise tenant safety, a damning report commissioned by Shelter has found. Current provisions are “piecemeal”, according to the research conducted by the Universities of Bristol...
- Military Seizes Power In Zimbabwe As Robert Mugabe Held ‘For Own Safety’
- Russian ‘Hackers Targeted BT And British Media Organisations’
- Britain’s Housing Laws In Wake Of Grenfell ‘Inadequate’, Report finds
- Huge Earthquake On Iran-Iraq Border Kills More Than 400
- Trump Says He Trusts Putin’s Denials of Election Meddling