The number of British-made bombs and missiles sold to Saudi Arabia since the start of its bloody campaign in Yemen has risen by almost 500 per cent, The Independent can reveal. More than £4.6bn...
- US Government Shutdown Enters Third Day As Congress Delays Vote
- Home Office Faces Civil Liberties Probe Over Storing Of 20m Mugshots
- Democrats And Republicans Trade Blame Over Continuing US Government Shutdown
- Thousands Protest Donald Trump’s ‘Racism And Misogyny’
- Urgent Review Of £300m Contract Needed In Wake Of Carillion, Say MPs