The Saudi night of the long knives was followed by the sudden appearance of Saad Hariri in the Kingdom, announcing that he was resigning as prime minister of Lebanon. Then came the news that...
- US Government Shutdown Enters Third Day As Congress Delays Vote
- Home Office Faces Civil Liberties Probe Over Storing Of 20m Mugshots
- Democrats And Republicans Trade Blame Over Continuing US Government Shutdown
- Thousands Protest Donald Trump’s ‘Racism And Misogyny’
- Urgent Review Of £300m Contract Needed In Wake Of Carillion, Say MPs